That is a lovely biscornue, Alexandria. I've just completed your Fall Dreams biscornue. I have posted it on my blog if you would like a peek. It was posted on Monday, December 22, 2008.
Thanks for stopping here! It would be a pleasure if you leave your comment! Wir freuen uns, dass Ihr unseren Blog besucht habt. Es wird eine Freude sein, eure Kommentare zu lesen! Merci pour votre visite. Nous aimerons beaucoup lire vous commentaires! Do not hesitate to leave your comments. They are very interesting to me. Alexandrina
4 комментария:
That is a lovely biscornue, Alexandria. I've just completed your Fall Dreams biscornue. I have posted it on my blog if you would like a peek. It was posted on Monday, December 22, 2008.
Merry Christmas!
Sue
Western Australia
Thank you, Sue!
It's lovely!!!
Alexandria, I'd be honoured if you put a pic of the biscornue on your blog.
Sue
Western Australia
Thank you for your pattern, tthey are wonderful and the photos are also very nice!
Dori from Hungary
Отправить комментарий