вторник, 17 марта 2009 г.

Spring Heart



Spring Heart Ornament Hanger for my friend.




I used hand-dyed floss Anne So Creation "Orchidée sauvage". I really like the floss and the colors! Merci, Anne So!

I've embroidered 2 hearts, using this pattern. But in one case I used cross stitch for three little hearts, and in other special Rhodes Heart stitch.


I used one heart for ornament hanger (like pinkeep), and the second I will use a bit later. Probably I use it for scissor fob? Who knows! Just waiting! Spring is a time for inspiration.



Merci Mamoures!

Merci Valdu!

12 комментариев:

Анонимный комментирует...

Very beautiful !!! Thank you, it's a great plaisir to see what you do with your hands and your imagination !
Kiss from Marseille - France

Diane (di) комментирует...

I love them... especially the one with the Rhodes hearts. Just beautiful! hugs, di

Alexandrina комментирует...

Thank you Ladies!!!

Moreen комментирует...

Love this heart. I have just started stitching again and will definitly be doing this in the future.Thank you. You are so clever and I love the finishing its beautiful.

Alexandrina комментирует...

Thank you, Moreen. Please, send me a picture if you'll decide to stitch it.

Ulyana комментирует...

Спасибо, Саша :)

*Manja* комментирует...

Sehr schön!
Danke! ^^
LG, *Manja*

Mãos e manias комментирует...

Absolutly beautiful!

Myra комментирует...

So pretty and delicate. Thank you for sharing your designs with us.

Tina комментирует...

What a great Blog, what a pretty heart and other things!

Vânia Guenther комментирует...

Adorei o coração e o ponto diferente.
Parabens!
Beijos
Vania

Vânia Guenther комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален автором.