вторник, 12 мая 2009 г.

Matrioshka Biscornu



Let's turn matrioshka dolls on the pattern. That's all!



Happy stitching!
Alexandrina


Merci Wanda!


So, here is Matrioshka Biscornu, as it is!



Merci, Monique!


Merci Agnes!

10 комментариев:

Анонимный комментирует...

Merciiiii ! ! !

http://annuairebytara.canalblog.com/

Анонимный комментирует...

very nice Alexandrina, I will give it a try.

old_roses-memories комментирует...

Thank you very much , Alexandrina !
It is beautyful and I will give it a try.
Many greetings ;O)

Tatjana

valer83 комментирует...

thanks beautiful!

Alexandrina комментирует...

Thank you, ladies!

Deborah комментирует...

Ho realizzato un cuscinetto e uno scissor forb con il tuo schema! Vieni a vederlo sul mio blog! Grazie per i bei schemi

La Titi Rondelle комментирует...

Thank you very much, stitcher-friend, for these nice patterns. I will do anything with Matrioshka for scissors or my mobil phone...Happy New Year and nice to visit you!

Unknown комментирует...

J'adore ces biscornus..Merci..Amitiés de Yanou

SULLEALIDELLAFANTASIA комментирует...

It goes you to go around on mine blog?Thanks for the outlines are beautifulst.Anna Rita

Guaranita комментирует...

Alejandrina
Muy bonitos los biscornus. Very nice !
Thanks
Rossana