понедельник, 16 ноября 2009 г.

First experience


Here is my son' (Dima is 8 years old) first design experience. He has drawn this winter picture and I did the best to stitch and frame it.

My kid is so happy!



Very simple, just primitive, but so lovely!
Look at a tail of a deer. It is a french knot! Such is idea of my sweet designer.

Enjoy!
And Be Happy!
Alexandrina & Dima


Thank you Anni!




28 комментариев:

Анонимный комментирует...

It's really cute! :)

Annie комментирует...

That is so special. I see career possibilities in his future! Thanks for the cute chart.

Alexandrina комментирует...

Thank you Ladies!!!

Rute комментирует...

i love it, so cute and simple but with so much meaning..

have a nice week

kiss

RobertaFrontini комментирует...

woww..good work to mother and son :)

Lee комментирует...

a first design is so special I will show it to the children I teach 7-12 year olds.
Well done

Анонимный комментирует...

well done Dima and Mama.

Ana Paula R. Portela комментирует...

Alexandrina, it's so cute!!!
Wow.
It's a very goog work foa a little boy!
Bravo

Анонимный комментирует...

That is so good! He's a very good designer; he may grow up to be a cross stitch designer but definitely see art in his future.

CindyMae комментирует...

Hey looks like we could be welcoming a new designer soon! That is just simply adorable, I love it!! I would love to stitch it!

flavia комментирует...

ciao! passo sempre dal tuo bellissimo blog per prendere spunti e idee---desidererei avere uno schema per un biscornu natalizio...hai qualche disegno o schema da fare a punto croce??? vorrei afre un piccolo regalo per un 'amica speciale.ciao
Flavia

les crea de laurco комментирует...

bonjour un joli blog que j'aimerai suivre

comment recevoir la news je n'ai pas vu où s'inscrire

Unknown комментирует...

Now how adorable, I know you are so proud of him, he certainly did a great job. BarbM

Doris комментирует...

bravo à ton fils , ce modèle est très mignon

Анонимный комментирует...

Dima you are a star - well done on your first design - it is great :)

Jennifer Stumpf комментирует...

this is wonderful! so nice to see a young person interested in this art. =)

pomme комментирует...

bravo a votre fils ! c'est adorable

bonne journée et a tres vite

Edit комментирует...

A really cute design & stitching. Well done both of you :) A real family ornament for you this Christmas ;)

Marianne комментирует...

Bravo, it is good to see a young person working so well on a nice design! I will show it to my grandchildren!
Groeten van Marianne

Alexandrina комментирует...

THANKS everyone for you nice words!
Kiss!
Dima & mama

pipkate6663 комментирует...

That is so sweet

martine290 комментирует...

merci pour tout ce partage de grilles

Meari комментирует...

He did great!

Arien комментирует...

Congratulation for Dima's first design! It is very lovely! Hope he will make such pretty creations a lot of times!

Анонимный комментирует...

It's really cute. Thank you for your ideas. Have a nice day. Chris

Anni Rios комментирует...

gracias a ustedes por regalarnos ese lindo grafico, yo estoy contenta de haberlo bordado....FELIZ NAVIDAD.

thank you for gifts that pretty graphic, I'm glad I embroidery .... MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Anni Rios комментирует...

hola nuevamente, te dejo este mensaje para preguntarte a que mail puedo enviarte otras fotos de graficos que borde tuyos, mi email es anni.rios@gmail.com

MUCHAS GRACIAS.

hello again, I'm leaving this message I ask you to send mail graphic photos of that edge of yours, my email is anni.rios @ gmail.com


THANK YOU.

Анонимный комментирует...

Precious design, I love it.

I love all of your ornaments.