вторник, 8 декабря 2009 г.

First Snow in Moscow and my new Christmas Tree pattern



First snow in Moscow! Waiting for Christmas & New Year Holidays. Children are happy.
Mums rejoice.
Here is my new Christmas Tree design. It's very simple, just for two hours stitching.


Pincushion with funny snowy pompons. How to make it look here.

I like the pompons and backside with snowflakes.

And another tree (the same pattern). Christmas post card with shining stars.



Happy stitching!

Alexandrina


Спасибо Маша deros!



Спасибо, Ирина!

29 комментариев:

Stitching Kath комментирует...

beautiful

Elisabeth Arruda комментирует...

Olá! Parabéns, as peças são lindas.
Beijos, Elisabeth Arruda

Jackie комментирует...

I absolutely love the blue one. A good match for my tree. You may see a snippet pic of tree on blog. Thanks a mil.

Sandra :) комментирует...

Hello from Canada! What a beautiful pattern - I loved both versions - I'm going to see if I can find some tiny pompoms!

Fidget комментирует...

Holiday greetings from Music City, USA - Nashville, Tennessee!

Your pattern is very beautiful as Moscow must be with a blanket of snow. Thank you for sharing your patterns over the web.

Have a very merry Christmas!

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) комментирует...

Thank you so much for another beautiful pattern. Love the blue with pom poms.

We received our first snow here (near Chicago) today too. Well, snow that stayed -- and it is snowing quite hard right now. Looks like we may have a white Christmas.

Thanks you again and have a wonderful Christmas.

Ana Paula R. Portela комментирует...

Hi Alexandrina!
Another very beautifull work!
Thank you very much for this gift.
And here, at Rio de Janeiro.... the temperature became hot, and hot, and the summer will arrive only on 22th....
I wish you a very good christmas!

DUSTY комментирует...

Thank you for the lovely tree.

Gabriele комментирует...

How wonderful! I like the blue one and it looks so cute with the tiny pompoms around. Great idea!
Thank you for sharing!
Holiday greetings from Germany; Gabi

Анонимный комментирует...

bravo et merci pour tes réalisations, elles me plaisent beaucoup
Viviane

Mãos e manias комментирует...

So beautiful!!!

Alexandrina комментирует...

Merci! Gracias! Thank you everyone!

CindyMae комментирует...

I love the tree and thank you so much for the pattern!

Cathi комментирует...

Your tree is beautiful! Thank you for sharing the pattern!

Carolyn NC комментирует...

It's so cute!

Lynda комментирует...

very pretty.. thnak you

francesca комментирует...

thanks a lot! it's so pretty! I'll stitch it tomorrow!

Soleil de Vie комментирует...

Joli, j'aime beaucoup sur la toile à fond bleu, superbe =^..^=

Alexandrina комментирует...

Please let me know if you stitch it!
Thank you, Ladies!

Unknown комментирует...

Just wanted to drop a note and say I hope your have a wonderful Christmas with your family. BarbM

Alexandrina комментирует...

Thank you, Barbara! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

RobertaFrontini комментирует...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
kISSES

Unknown комментирует...

I love your blog. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. hugs

Alexandrina комментирует...

Thank everyone!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
All good wishes for Christmas!

SandraRee комментирует...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and thank you for all your freebies!

Kisses
Sahara

Анонимный комментирует...

Спасибо Вам, Александрина! Ёлочка очень красивая! Я её вышила, можете посмотреть мою работу здесь: http://culyoma.livejournal.com/4032.html

Alexandrina, thank you! Christmas Tree is very beautiful! I stiched it, you may see my work here: http://culyoma.livejournal.com/4032.html

Alexandrina комментирует...

Спасибо!

Julik комментирует...

А я тоже в декабре вышила эту ёлочку ))) Спасибо Вам БОЛЬШОЕ!!!
http://julik-k.gallery.ru/watch?ph=VX8-cOIcw

safiye serbest комментирует...

Merhaba arkadaşım süper etamin nakışları