
I love spring and summer! I love the colors of flowers.
Fine flowers of a lilac and wisteria are so beautiful...

Floss Pomme de Pin Goûter de Fée
How to make silk rose flowers look here in my tutorial blog.
Happy stitching and waiting for summer!
Alexandrina
Merci Okaze!

Merci Brenda!
20 комментариев:
This is so beautiful - love it!!
Lovely! Thank you!
This is such a cute, sweet design. I love the ribbon flower...thanks for sharing.
Beautiful Finish
Thank you so much for sharing the design
What a lovely design and finish! Thanks for sharing your gift with us!
Oh how beautiful, thank you so much for sharing with us, and I do love silk ribbon embroidery, so like that touch. BarbM
Красивая модель!
j'ai brodé 3 coeurs
merci à toi
http://okaze.canalblog.com
cette petite broderie est vraiment ravissante,merci pour la grille
bisous
Lovely designs and Finish, all Your works are wonderfull :) Greatings from Vienna :)
Beautiful wisteria biskornu - I love it!
cheers :)
Wonderfull, i love it much,
greeting from Belgium Louisette and 2 golden retriever, 1 cat chartreux
http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/
http://retrieverhond.eigenstart.nl
Cute and beautiful! :-)
Thank you so much for all these presents
You have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award on my site, Kincavel Krosses. Please come and collect it. :)
http://kincavelkrosses.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/first-blog-award-the-versatile-bogger-award/
Przecudne serduszka
Pozdrawiam :))
Hola Alexandrina! I just discovered your blog and I love it, I shall come back often!
I was lucky enough to visit your beautiful country years ago and hope to make it back sometime in the future :)
Thank you for the freebies you share with us!
Greetings from Mexico ~
http://ogachka.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post_19.html
Здесь моя работа по этой схеме. Спасибо!
Thank you everyone!
merci de toutes ces belles grilles que tu nous offres si gentiment ainsi que du tuto fleurs
bravo pour tes jolies réalisations
j'aime beaucoup ce coeur
Отправить комментарий