I've been tagged by Soyee (Holland). If I understand correctly I should show the 4th photo of the 4th album (september 2008) of my blog. Here it is!
This is the Pine Cone (christmas decoration) stitched by my friend Lanka.
2 комментария:
Анонимный
комментирует...
good morning Alexandrina, you did understand correctly! I, however, forgot to ask to pass the TAG on to 4 other people of your own choice and then they pass on etc....
your designs are just beautiful.. I love the babushka.. my ancestors are lithuanian - so it reminds me of my heritage.. thanks for being so generous with the freebies!
Thanks for stopping here! It would be a pleasure if you leave your comment! Wir freuen uns, dass Ihr unseren Blog besucht habt. Es wird eine Freude sein, eure Kommentare zu lesen! Merci pour votre visite. Nous aimerons beaucoup lire vous commentaires! Do not hesitate to leave your comments. They are very interesting to me. Alexandrina
2 комментария:
good morning Alexandrina, you did understand correctly! I, however, forgot to ask to pass the TAG on to 4 other people of your own choice and then they pass on etc....
your designs are just beautiful.. I love the babushka.. my ancestors are lithuanian - so it reminds me of my heritage.. thanks for being so generous with the freebies!
Courtney from Louisiana, USA
Отправить комментарий