воскресенье, 18 января 2009 г.

Winter Forest Biscornu

One more winter biscornu. "Was born" during winter holiday. So, it is Winter Forest biscornu.



I used DMC 92 threads and Mill Hill beads (petit gold). You can choose such colours as you would like.

Best wishes,
Alexandrina


Thank you Kaite!

Thank you Myra!

Merci Alain & Suzanne!

Thank you Jeanne!

Merci, Isabelle!

Merci, Isabelle!


Merci, Carmen!


Thank you, Gillie!


Thank you, Shirley!

9 комментариев:

Teresa комментирует...

This biscornu is beautiful!!

Alexandrina комментирует...

Thank you Teresa! Happy to see you again!

Suzanne комментирует...

Gorgeous! Love the colors. Suz

Анонимный комментирует...

Thank you for all the wonderful patterns. I love your blog. It is delightful.

Alexandrina комментирует...

Thank you Ladies!

Dovilė комментирует...

very nice and winter feelings

Анонимный комментирует...

hello and very happy new year !

Very beautiful biscornu !!!

Kiss from Marseille_France

Анонимный комментирует...

dear Alexandrina,
I have "tagged" you. please could you show/tell us about your fourth picture in your fourth album.
thank you

Einschies blog комментирует...

What a wonderful wintery pic with that nice Biscornu on it;-)) great job done...

Gaby from Germany